doTERRA Banksia Aroma Diffuser + Litsea 15ml + Hinoki 5ml Gift Set Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Brand: DoTERRA
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
Banksia Seed Pod Aroma Diffuser
Unique and exclusive to Australia and New Zealand, this is a gift you’ll struggle to give away! Hand made from the seed pod that grows on Australia’s Native Banksia Tree, each diffuser is a one off piece, finely crafted from the iconic and uniquely Australian Banksia Seed Pod.
We have partnered this with Litsea, the lemon-like essential oil that when diffused provides a refreshing and uplifting aroma. The Banksia Pod works by soaking up your favourite essential oil. All you need to do is keep it topped up and the Banksia does the rest.
How to use
The aroma should last up to 2 weeks - add a few extra drops of Listea essential oil weekly, for a longer-lasting effect.
We recommend that you sit the Banksia Pod on a coaster to protect your surfaces.
- Remove the cork from Aroma Pod.
- Choose a good quality doTERRA Essential Oil or blend (we recommend Litsea) and place 1ml of oil into the pod.
- Place cork back on Aroma Pod.
Litsea Litsea cubeba
Litsea cubeba is an evergreen tree or shrub belonging to the Lauraceae family. Its fruit produces Litsea—a lemon-like essential oil with a wide range of aromatic uses. Being native to East Asia, Litsea has a long history of traditional use by the indigenous people of Taiwan and has been widely distributed in Japan, Taiwan, Southern China, and Southeastern Asia. Due to its high content of geranial and neral, Litsea has many surface cleansing properties. Geranial and neral are also found in Melissa and Lemongrass and have very similar scents and properties. When diffused, Litsea can promote feelings of fresh energy to your day.
- Diffuse or apply one to two drops to a scarf or shawl to promote feelings of balance throughout the day.
- Create your own blend by combining with complimentary oils such as Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Vetiver, or Fennel.
- Diffuse during meditation to help clear your mind and rejuvenate energy.
Directions for Use
Food additive use: Dilute drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Diffuse for a refreshing and uplifting aroma.
- Add to your homemade surface cleanser for a fresh aroma.
- Used in aromatherapy and meditation for balance and inspiration.
- Diffuse while working or exercising to bring fresh energy and stimulation.
Clean, fresh, sweet
Geranial, neral, limonene
Hinoki Essential Oil